Mom and I were talking about my blog and if we might do something different. We decided that for the most part it will be the same as it has been, but because my baby book only went month by month up to 12 months there are things she and dad will want to remember. So from time to time she's going to have me make short little posts of those things. For example, this is one of those posts.
At this point these are the 'words' I can say.
ullah = hello
buh-bye = bye-bye
da-da = daddy, mommy, other random people :) But definitely knows who da-da is.
daaay-aaay (in a singing voice) = Diego from Go, Diego, Go
monkey sounds 'ooo, ooo aah, aah ah ah'
waas-at (in a whisper voice) = what's that
duh = done
uh-uh = uh-oh
tuh---daaa = touchdown (with both arms up in the air, of course) :)
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what about his "touchdown"???!!
I know! I was thinking about that after I posted it. I knew I was forgetting something but it just wasn't coming to me at the time. :)
Post a Comment