Thursday, November 19, 2009

19 months old...

Today I turned 19 months old! We didn't really do anything too exciting. Just basic day to day stuff, played at home, ran some errands with Mom, and watched an episode or two of Diego and Dora.

Mom thought I should mention how I'm saying more and more words every day. I pretty much learn at least 1 new word each day. I've been brushing up on all my animal sounds too. To date I can do; lion, elephant, horse, sheep, dog, cat, frog, dog, duck, monkey, chicken, pig, cow and turkey. I recently learned to 'chugga chugga chugga chugga...choo-CHOO'! I love to count anything and everything I can. Mommy says sometimes she even hears me counting in my sleep. I can count to seven (but I do forget two - I'm working on it!) Mom swears I included it today, but it was just once, so I still need some practice. We started working on learning my ABC's but I'm no where near getting that yet. We'll keep working on it though - I'll get there.

My sleep schedule got a little messed up after the time changed in October but I'm definitely back on track now. Going to bed around 8:30 - 9:00 and waking 12 hours later.

I guess I have to go get a couple shots next week. That doesn't sound like much fun, but Mom and Dad decided I am going to get a seasonal flu shot as well as the first dose of the H1N1 vaccine. Mom has been doing a lot of reading and research on it and was still torn. After talking to my pediatrician and our family doctor they both highly recommended it. They were more concerned with me getting H1N1 and what complications I might have from that, than they were anything with the vaccine. Wish me luck!

This weekend I'm hanging out with Dad. Mom is going to help paint at my Uncle Brent's new house. Boys weekend at my house! Should be fun!

Well nothing else to report, I guess that's a good thing! Have a good weekend!

No comments: