I had another great weekend, but we did so much I have to try hard to remember it all.
Let's see...I'll start Thursday I guess. It was such a nice day, Mom, Marlie and I took a walk and on our way back we stopped at the park so I could play. I wanted to go down the twirly slide. That made mom a little nervous but I showed her I could do it and everything was just fine! We also played outside that day. I got to play in my sandbox and run around the yard. It was about 70 degrees outside! So nice I didn't even need a coat!
Friday we played outside a little bit too. Then, Daddy came home early and we loaded up the car and headed to Granny's again. I stayed with her Friday night while Mom and Dad went to watch Dad's cousin, Mitch play football in Caledonia. They said it was fun and Mitch's team won!
Saturday morning I woke up, had breakfast and Grandpa C. stopped in to see me. That put a big smile on my face! We played for a little while before he had to go to work. I was ready for a nap anyway. When I woke up Mom, Dad and I took a walk and met with Grandma D, Peggy, Ashley and Kaylee for lunch! I tried out a booster seat instead of a high chair and they said I did a good job! It might have been because we were crammed in the booth pretty tight, but I was a good boy anyway. After that we had to get back to Granny's so we could hit the road to come back home. Dad wanted to be back to watch the Iowa State game and mom had plans with some friends that night.
Yesterday was another nice day so we played some outside. We had two of our neighbor dogs come in our fence to play. Marlie didn't play much with them but I sure had fun watching them run around. Later in the afternoon Mom, Dad, Marlie and I walked down to the park. There were quite a few kids there but I still got to swing and go down that twirly slide again - about five times! I prefer to slide down on my belly. It's so fun! We ended our great weekend with the Witliff's coming over for dinner. After I went to bed the grown ups had a fire outside. I hope it stays nice for a while longer. I love playing outside! I hope you were able to enjoy the nice weather we had this weekend!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment