I had a such a fun week and weekend! I told you about my fun trip to Cedar Falls. When I went there I got some yummy Halloween snacks from Grandpa and Grandma D.
Then, later in the week Mom and Dad got some new things set up in the basement for me to play with since we won't be able to play outside as much. First they got a ball pit down there. Mom just used my blow up swimming pool and they filled it with balls. I think that's pretty neat and a lot of fun!
Then we headed to Harpers for the weekend. Since we got there
Then we went to visit my great-uncle Dewey's family. I had fun playing with Carson, Bailey and Brinley. They had Halloween treats for me and everything!
After that we got back in the car and went and visited my great-grandpa and great-grandma Jones. They also had treats for me! What a lucky boy I am!! After all that I was pretty tired. We went back to Granny's so I could take a nap. I woke up refreshed, had some dinner and off to great-grandpa and great-grandma Cota's house.
My Grandpa Cota and great-aunt Brigid came over there too! Great-grandpa had a little tiny kitten in the house he was taking care of. I thought that was really neat and kept dragging the box he was in around saying 'kitty, kitty'.
Grandpa brought me a Halloween present from him and Grandma Mary Kate and great grandma gave me a bag of treats too. Mom told me all of these treats I was getting for wearing my dog suit was called trick or treating. I don't really understand what that all means but she said next year I'll understand it more. Anyway, I'm very thankful for all of the snacks, treats and gifts I received. I am a very lucky boy to have so many people who love me.
Tonight Mom and Dad added to my fun in the basement.
It's a lot of fun! Well, I hope you had a Happy Halloween, I sure did!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment