Oh, but something yucky happened while we were eating. I had my snack cup and was having a few graham crackers, well mom thought I had dropped one and ate it off the floor, which she thought was gross enough....but then as she was putting me in the chair to eat, she realized I had actually picked up a chunk of dried mud off the floor (it was the same color as my graham crackers) and put that in my mouth. It was YUCKY!!! I was spitting, grabbing my tongue and kind of half crying half whining, but the mud was on my hand so the more I grabbed and wiped my tongue the more mud got in my mouth, the more mad I would get. Mom was trying to wipe it out with a napkin but it was just yucky! I tried to wash it down with milk and that helped a little but it wasn't until I got a taste of ketchup that things went back to normal. :)
Well I guess this is the post where I give you a run down of all my "norms". I'm still a pretty light eater but am getting better. I love my oatmeal for breakfast. Some of my favorite foods are pizza, french fries, bananas, apple sauce, yogurt, cereal bars and peas. One night we were having a different vegetable for diner and I said, "peas pease?" I guess we were out of peas so I didn't get any that night.
- I take one nap a day - usually from 1:00 - 3:00/3:30 ish.
- I love throwing toys for Marlie and giving her hugs
- I still like Go, Diego, Go but I have a new show that I really like and actually watch more intently, it's called Team Umizoomi. I say "bzumbzizumzi pease". Yeah...that's "Umizoomi please" ;)
- I still love to have my 'snugglie' and my monkey AKA "guys" when I go nigh-night
- I love puzzles. I have a few different kinds and just started doing jig-saw puzzles. I LOVE them!
- I know all uppercase letters = recognize them and know what they are, although I don't know the ABC song quite yet.
- I know my numbers 0-9 as far as recognition goes. I can count 1-15 and am working on recognition of numbers 10-20.
- I know shapes; circle, square, rectangle, heart, star, octagon and triangle
- I know colors; red, green, blue, yellow, orange, purple, brown, pink, black
- I love spotting a (school) 'bus' and announcing it - same goes for 'dabid tuck' (garbage truck)
- I love saying 'bye' to my daddy in the mornings, and I love saying "Doddy?" when I hear the garage door. Sometimes the clothes dryer fools me and I thin it's the garage door. That's a little disappointing.
- I love to play with the rocks from a vase in mom and dad's room. I move them from a box to a bottle to a bowl, and back again. I count them, line them up, set them on mom's pillow...there is endless fun with those rocks.
Well that's me in a 23 month old nutshell. One more month I'll be celebrating my 2nd birthday! Wow!
No comments:
Post a Comment