Saturday, March 13, 2010

Feeling better....

I'm over my cold and feeling much better! Wednesday my Grandma D came to our house. She had time off from work so she came and spent the night. She and I hung out that night while Mom and Dad got to go do something together. Grandma and I played, read books, did puzzles, colored, all sorts of fun things.

The next day she took Mommy and I out for lunch. We went to Red Robin. There are so many fun things to see there. Both Mom and Grandma said I was a very good boy.

It was a very nice day on Thursday. The temperature outside was over 50 degrees! Mom took Marlie and I for a walk and I got to play outside on my firetruck! I had fun riding it and pushing it up and down the sidewalk.

Friday Mom and I got to get back to the Rec Center! We hadn't been there for almost two weeks between the both
of us being
sick. I was a good boy and didn't get sad at all when Mommy left me in the Rec Room. Mom said she thought I was even kind of excited to get back there.

This weekend we're just planning on hanging out at home. I hope you have a good weekend!

No comments: