Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day....


Today is St. Patrick's Day and there was a parade going on downtown Cedar Rapids. Mom and I got all dressed in our St. Patrick's Day gear, hopped in the car and headed down there. I wasn't sure what was going on at first. We were in the car for what seemed like forever and we never did see the parade. Mom told me she just could not find anywhere to park. We drove several blocks all directions of the parade route but our Irish luck was not helping today. After driving around downtown for over an hour looking for a parking spot Mom said we were just going to go home. I didn't mind but Mom sure was bummed. She said she was excited for me to see the parade. I guess next year we'll have to try again with a different plan. Anyway, we came home and played outside for awhile. It's another beautiful day! I hope you have a happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: