Today my Grandpa Cota came to visit! Mom told me he was going to be coming and I bet she'll never do that again because after she told me that I stood at the window and every car that went by I asked, "Grandpa Cota?" Finally it was him!!! We played and had fun! After a couple of hours he put me down for my nap and by the time I woke up he had gone home. We sure had fun though!Then tonight Mom, Dad and I went to the Cyclone Tailgate. I got to see Cy and Dad got to
see the guy he's idolized since he was a kid, Fred Hoiberg! I didn't see what the big deal was about that though. But I did LOVE seeing Cy! I have him a high five and everything.While we were there I got a 'sticker' (temporary tattoo), a sucker, a rice krispie treat, and a coloring book and crayons! They had big inflatable slides and things to jump on but Mom and Dad said I was too small this year. Maybe next year....

No comments:
Post a Comment