I've decided I should test out Mom and Dad with my toddler and bed and see just what I can get away with. The last couple days I've been getting out of my bed and going out of my room after they put me down for a nap or bedtime.
Yesterday at nap time I won! After an hour of Mom putting me back in my bed over and over she broke and I won! Last night at bedtime I was exhausted but I still gave it a go. That lasted about a half hour and I was done.
Today at nap time Mom came in ready for a victory....and she got it. I put up a good effort though. I think she and I both lost count on how many times she had to put me back in my bed but it was A LOT! I'd be crawling back out before she'd even get the door closed for the majority of it. After about an hour I started to wear down and it was 1 hour and 8 minutes before I gave in and fell asleep.
I'll keep you posted on who wins the bedtime battle.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment