Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Catching up...bedtime

Wow, I have been pretty lazy in the blogging world, huh? I have so much to update you on. I guess since we've been having such nice weather and I've been busy playing outside I forget to stop in and tell you what I've been up to.

Well, first I'll update you on bedtime since that's where I left off. I'm still giving Mom and Dad a run for their money as far as getting out of my bed. Most days at naptime I spend 20 minutes getting up and coming out of my room and mom putting me back to bed. And at bedtime it's not uncommon for me to play this game for an hour or more. I think Mom and Dad are a little tired of it because they just started a new method. Unfortunatley for me it seems to be working. They put me to bed and put my gate up. I must admit it saves everyone a lot of time and energy. I go to the door, cry a little, call out, "Mommy, Daddy, Mommy, Daddy?", close the door, get in bed and go to sleep. We'll see how this works out and I will let you know.

No comments: