Monday, June 28, 2010

Great weekend...

I told you about the fun I had Friday night. Well, Saturday was a great day too. Mom and I played in the pool in the afternoon. I was practicing holding onto the side and kicking my legs, sitting on the edge and jumping in for Mom to catch me, and I was hopping in the water like a frog! After pool time I took a long nap. When I woke up we went to the Mogle's house for dinner. It was yummy! I especially liked the Doritos. (Sorry Micah, as good as those ribs and chicken looked the Doritos were my favorite!) :)

Sunday we hung around the house in the morning and then I had the coolest afternoon! Jesse, Christine and Parker came to our house and then we all drove to Lisbon to a "Big Toys for Kids" event. Parker and I had so much fun looking at the combine, tractor, cement truck, fire truck, race car but the best thing I saw was the helicopter! We even got to watch it take off. We all thought that was pretty neat. I was in a trans! I couldn't stop watching it as it flew away.

Another cool thing Parker and I liked was there was train tracks near by and we got to see three
or four trains go by! That was awesome too! It was such a fun day!













Everyone watching the helicopter take off!












Daddy and Cohen watching the helicopter take off!

No comments: