Friday, June 4, 2010

Fun with Grandpa and Grandma D.

On Tuesday night Grandma D. came to our house to spend the night after visiting a friend. When we got up Wednesday morning we had breakfast and I headed to her and Grandpa's house to have a sleep over. Grandma is on vacation from work and she and Grandpa have been wanting me to come visit. The first day I was there I was BUSY!


We went to DTI to visit Grandpa and Uncle Dolly. Then we went out to lunch, a trip to the park, to Chuck E. Cheese for pizza and playtime and another trip to the park! I had fun with Grandpa, Grandma and cousin Emily.

I also had fun riding on an old bouncy horse my daddy used to play on.


On Thursday we weren't quite as busy. I think Grandma and I were a little tired out. We had a quiet day at their house playing before it was time to pack up and head back home to celebrate Daddy and Kari's birthdays and Father's Day!

I had a fun couple of days! Thank you Grandpa and Grandma!!

No comments: