The fun just keeps on coming! Summer is treating me well! Over the weekend I spent some time with my buddy, Parker on both Saturday and Sunday. We hung out and played. I however have been reminded that I need to work on my sharing skills. It's a really hard thing to do but Mom and Dad seem pretty serious about it - that they want me to be a better boy about sharing my toys. Sometimes I can be a really good boy and do well sharing and other times it's really difficult and I start to 'hoard' as Mom and Dad call it. *Sigh* It's tough growin' up.
We hadn't done much all week until today. Mom got the big pool out and filled up. It was hard waiting for the water to warm up before I could get in it but after my nap the fun began! Parker and his mommy came over and we played and played in the pool. And they brought a yummy ice cream treat for each of us! I LOVE ice cream! But while we were outside playing in the pool I had a surprise visitor! My Grandpa Cota showed up at the fence! Mom knew he was planning to be down this week but she didn't know what day so we all were surprised to see him! I got the biggest grin on my face when I realized who it was. Then I had to show off a little bit - just for Grandpa. :)
It was another great summer day!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment