Monday, July 19, 2010

Boys night out....

Friday night Mom had plans with some of her girl friends, so Dad and I decided to head out to Grandpa and Grandma Dahlstrom's to spend the night. We had a fun time! They surprised me with a new Thomas book. I'm having a hard time letting anyone else look at it - it's a cool book!

On Saturday we went to visit Uncle Dolly and Kari and I got to feed the fish and go for a golf cart ride! I loved that! I even told Mommy about how I fed the fish when I got home.

After a nap on Saturday I woke up and Parker, Jesse and Christine were here. We had dinner with them and Micah and Julia before they all left for a birthday party. Parker, Mom, Christine and I stayed home and hung out. I was in a pretty whiney mood. Nothing was going right and life was just no good....until I ate. Once I ate I was a MUCH happier boy. I guess maybe I should remember to tell Mom and Dad I'm hungry instead of crying. That didn't do anything good for anyone - we were all frustrated. Parker and I had fun the rest of the night though.

Sunday we all woke up too early and were tired. After lunch we all took a long, MUCH needed nap and the rest of the day went better. Dad and I had fun swimming in the pool. I love the water. I pretend I'm a frog and a dolphin. :)

I've been watching this episode of Diego where they take a train to find a new home for a tapir. The tapir has to watch our for pumas. So now I stop, sniff (like I'm smelling something) and say, "Uh oh, I smell a puma!" Mom and Dad think it's pretty funny. :) I sure have been smelling A LOT of pumas lately!

Hope you had a good weekend! Enjoy your week!

No comments: