I went to our dentist, Dr. Grimes, for the first time today. It was a little scary but not too bad. I watched Daddy get his teeth 'counted' and 'brushed' for a little while first before they took me in another room with Mommy. I sat on her lap and went for a ride on the big chair.
They were going to try and 'brush' my teeth with a special electric brush but I wasn't having any of that. They also wanted to took at them with a little mirror. I didn't really want them too, but it worked out that while I was crying my mouth was wide open and they did see them. The dentist said I have all twenty teeth and they look nice and healthy.
I got a bag full of goodies. I got a new toothbrush, some flossers, kids toothpaste and a Thomas the Train sticker! Then when I was all done I got to pick a prize out of the box. I chose a little rubber baseball. I guess I have to go back again in 6 months and they'll try and 'brush' my teeth again then.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment