
I've gone every fall since I've been on this Earth and this year was no different. Well.... I guess it was a little different because this year my best bud and his parents came along too! We had so much fun! Mom said I'm at an age now where I can do and enjoy so much more of the farm.

We saw animals - fed the goats, I LOVED the chickens. I kept saying, "A chicken! ANOTHER CHICKEN!.......Another CHICKEN!"


We got to jump on the big jump pad that is filled with air. That was so fun!


We went down the HUGE slide and I went so fast! Daddy even went down it!



We rode the horsey swings....


We crawled through the hay...

Played in the corn box.....

Went through the kids corn maze...

And bummed a ride on the "Brownie Girls" hayrack ride. (oops) When we got on the wagon we didn't realize it was a private group until the leader (lady standing in the photo) started taking roll call. It's not like anyone was left out because we were on there...but it really wasn't intended for us. Oh well! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment