Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween fun....

This weekend I've had all kinds of Halloween fun! Today the real estate company that is selling our house hosted a Halloween party for kids. Mom and Dad took me and I had fun! They had a trackless train ride (which was my favorite of course), games, face painting, photo booth, balloon artist, drawings for prizes, popcorn and juice, and each kid got to pick out a pumpkin and paint it if they wanted. Here are some pictures from that party!




Working hard on my pumpkin.


Have you ever seen a three-eyed pumpkin?
It would have had about 6 eyes if they let me keep going.

Then, after that we met up with my buds, Parker and Drew and our parents took us to Ushers Ferry for their safe trick or treating. We got a lot of candy. But it didn't start until 1:00 so about half way though I started getting tired. At one point I told Mom and Dad, "I tired. I wake up!" But toward the end Dad had to carry me, I was beat! He asked me if I wanted to play with the parachute or bean bag toss and I said, "No, I go home." But, I did have fun and here are some pics from that!

Parker (Iceman from Top Gun), Me (Giraffe) and Drew (T-rex)





No comments: