I had the most fun weekend last weekend! Mom, Dad, Jesse, Christine, Parker and I headed to Ames. We got to stay in a hotel and I loved riding the 'elebator'. I got to push button '2' and then it was my job to look for '221' on the door. I'm still talking about it!Parker and I had fun splashing in the pool! After that we went to a football game! I had never been to one before. It was fun! It was ISU vs. UNI - Mommy and Daddy's schools. I got to see Cy and TC! Parker and I had fun running up and down in front of the bleachers - we were sitting right on the field!



After the game we hung out at our hotel a little before bedtime. We needed to get a lot of rest because the next morning we were going to see THOMAS THE TRAIN!! Mom and Dad and talked to me about it, but I didn't realize I was going to see the REAL Thomas AND get to ride on him. It was so much fun! Parker and I both loved it!
Our train ride was about 25 minutes long and Thomas talked and sang songs over a speaker while we were riding on the train. There were also train tables set up in a tent we could play with and we got to see Sir Topham Hatt!

Here are some pictures from our fun day!





No comments:
Post a Comment