Thursday, December 2, 2010

Halloween Party and Trick or Treating...

We went back to Harpers Halloween weekend and I got to go to the Halloween party there. It was a lot of fun. Grandpa and Grandma Cota came too. We did Halloween crafts, made a pasta necklace, I did pin the nose on the pumpkin ( I kind of cheated and didn't wear the blindfold), the pumpkin bean bag toss (I kind of cheated here too) and there was a costume contest.








This was the first year I went trick-or-treating and Mom and Dad hooked me up with a Radio Flyer wagon they bought off Craig's List....just in the nick of time. I loved it!

We went to several houses on our street and the next block down. I caught on very quickly on what it was all about, but I didn't want to say "Trick-or-Treat" much louder than a whisper. Fortunatley for me people were generous and figured I had said it. I was loud and clear with the "THANK YOU!" though!




























And these were our pumpkins this year. Mom and her friends, Kelly and Christine ended up doing all of the carving. They were hoping Parker, Drew and I would help but we were too busy playing. Kelly did the one on the left, Chrstine's is in the middle, and Mom's on the right.

No comments: