We had a good Thanksgiving! This year Mom and Dad decided we were going to stay home. Mom cooked some turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, stuffing and rolls. We ate lunch at our house - just the three of us. Then, she made more mashed potatoes, scalloped corn and pumpkin cheesecake and we joined their "Texas friends", Micah, Julia, TJ & Paula, as well as a few others for dinner at the Mogle's house. I always love playing the Foosball table at their house!
Friday Dad and I hung out while Mom got up early to do some shopping. Saturday we headed up to Harpers to visit Granny and Grandpa and Grandma Cota.

Sunday we had Thanksgiving with the Dahlstrom side of the family and I got to go swimming! It was at the "Y" and we had so much fun! I loved the pool!
No comments:
Post a Comment