Monday, October 19, 2009

18 months old!

Hi! I'm one and a half today! Wow, that means I'm half way to being TWO!! Can you believe it? We had a great day! Daddy was home with us today. We spent the first part of our day hanging around the house. Then this afternoon we hit the road for Dubuque. Mommy's cousin, Roni Farley at Demasque Photography took some pictures of Mom, Dad and I, and then a bunch more of just me. We had fun! Most of the time I didn't even know I was getting pictures taken because I just got to run around a park!

What have I been up to. Well just being BUSY! I like to be on the go no matter where I am. Mom and Dad still say I'm a good little boy though. They say I'm 'so happy, and always smiling'. I catch them smiling or laughing at things I'm doing sometimes too. I'm still a chatter box, but I'm saying more and more words all of the time. Not everyone would know what I'm saying - sometimes Mom and Dad don't even know what I'm saying. Here's an example: I have this book that has a frog in it, and it reads, "what animal says, 'ribbit, ribbit'?" Well every time I'd bring that book out I'd say, "buddy....buddy". Mom and Dad could never figure out why I called it the 'buddy' book. But after about three months Dad finally realized that I was trying to say "ribbit, ribbit". So if you ask me what a frog says and I say, 'buddy, buddy'. I'm right!

I've gotten a little bit pickier about eating lately but Mom says I'm still not too bad. I usually eat two good meals a day and one of my three meals isn't so great. But I'm eating healthy food so that's good. I LOVE fruit and most vegetables.

I'm still a good sleeper. Lately I've been going to bed a little later, around 8:30 or 9:00 and then getting up around 9:00.

I think books are probably my favorite thing besides my snugglie and my monkey. I love to be read to and to read and look through books on my own.

Here is a sneak peek of a few of my pictures! Mom said she will try and weigh and measure me tomorrow to mark down my 18 month measurements.





No comments: