Friday, October 9, 2009

What a great week!

I have had such a wonderful week! It started Monday when my Grandma D. came to our house to visit! She and I got to hang out and play while Dad and Mom went to watch the football game with friends. Then I had my fun day playing outside that I shared earlier this week. Thursday my Grandpa C. came to our house to visit. We spent the whole day playing - he also taught me how to swing my bat better. :)

Today Mom and I went to story time at the library and I got to play with the toys afterward. I also got to bring home a couple books, a few videos and a cd. This afternoon Mom and I are heading out to make a short trip back to Harpers. So I get to see my Granny C., and hopefully some of my great grandparents and Grandpa and Grandma C. Mom said we won't have a lot of time for visits, but I'll let you know it goes. I just wanted to share what a great week it's been!

No comments: