Friday, October 2, 2009
Fun day...
I had such a fun day today! I slept in until 9:15. Got up, Mom got me dressed and fed me a quick breakfast...banana bread flavored oatmeal...YUM!! We flew out the door to make it to story time at the Marion library. We met Mom's friend, Kelly and my friend, Drew there. After story time we all headed to the mall where Drew and I got to play in the mall play area. I was a little shy but eventually warmed up and played a little. After we played for awhile the four of us had lunch in the food court. Neither Drew or I wanted to eat our lunch - our moms both said we are that way sometimes. After lunch Kelly and Drew headed home. Mom and I did a little shopping. I got some clothes for fall and that I can wear for my pictures I am getting taken soon. Once we got back home I was wore out! I took about a 2 1/2 - 3 hour nap. It was a fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment