Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween preview...


Yesterday Mom, Dad, Marlie and I went to Cedar Falls to visit Grandpa and Grandma D. and Uncle Brent. I was also going to show off my Halloween costume. Well by the time Mom got around to putting it on me after dinner I was nearing the over tired state and not the happiest boy anyway. To say I love my Halloween costume would be stretching it, and last night if you saw me you'd think I hate it. I really don't 'hate' it, but when I'm tired, just let me be! Other than the costume melt down I had a great evening and had fun seeing them all.

I'll let you know what kind of day I have on Saturday when the parents expect me to sport that thing most of the day.

Here is the picture mom got of me one day when I wasn't quite so annoyed with the beloved dog costume.

No comments: