I turned 21 months old today! The countdown to the big day is on...April 19...I will turn TWO!! But for today, I'm 21 months old and I am FULL of energy. I run, spin, clap, drum, stomp, sing, shout, dance, (rarely sit), and play all day. I do stop long enough to take a 2 hour nap in the morning and usually an hour nap in the late afternoon.
I love music! I enjoy listening to it in the car, while I play...really anytime. One of my favorite songs is "Monkey With A Coconut". I clap, clap, clap, stomp, stomp, stomp and jump, jump, jump during that song. It's fun!
I still love watching Go, Diego, Go and Dora the Explorer. I also like watching Micky Mouse Clubhouse sometimes.
I've recently started to spin and spin in circles (while saying "pin, pin, pin") until I'm dizzy and fall down. I find this very funny. Mom and Dad just keep an eye that I don't get too close to anything sharp or hard that I could fall on. It's so fun, I spin (pin), fall and laugh!
I'm trying to repeat EVERYTHING! Dad says I'm in the parrot phase. I'm not sure what that means, but I do know if I hear something I try to repeat it.
I've also started giving Marlie a good butt chewing. I scold her for no reason, tell her "no bah" (no bark), "cray" (crate) when I think she should go in there, and just plain yell her name...MAAALIE!! But I do love her. Every morning when I come downstairs and see her I say her name so nicely, and I also like to pet her, give her kisses, throw toys and treats for her and giver her chewies.
I guess the biggest thing I should remember about being 21 months old is how incredibly busy I am. I just don't stop moving. EVER. But, I am also a pretty darn good boy (according to Mom and Dad). :)
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment