Yesterday we didn't do too much. We hung out at home, then Mom went shopping with her friend while Dad and I hung out and played. Then Saturday night, Dad and Mom had our friends, Julia and Micah over to our house. A little later T.J. came over. (Paula couldn't come over because she was busy doing something else already.) T.J. and I have a "thing". About a year ago he started doing this thing where he puts his hands up, waves them really fast and says "dah dah dah dah dah". When he first did it it made me laugh and laugh and laugh. He's done it every time he's come over since then. Sometimes before he does it I start doing it myself. Well now if anyone says, "What does T.J. say?" I do our "thing". It's so fun and makes me smile.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
My weekend...
Guess what!! Friday I got to go to work with Daddy for a little while. Mom had a quick meeting and it was close to Dad's work, so I got to go hang out with him for about half an hour. He took me around to see some people he works with. I had to wear a "visitor" badge. I got to color on marker boards, run down long hall ways, and Adri gave me a cookie. It was fun! Friday night Mom, Dad and I went out to dinner at Chilis. It was interesting to say the least. The fun part was we saw my buddies, Parker and Drew there. They were out to eat with their moms and dads too. I didn't sit in a high chair this time...I sat in a booster seat. That didn't go so well. :) I'm too busy for booster seats I think. Our food came, I didn't want to eat, I just wanted to move. Mom and Dad tried to eat fast but they couldn't eat fast enough. Mom and I had met Dad there, so Mom packed me up and we headed home with Dad packed up our food, paid the bill and followed behind.
Yesterday we didn't do too much. We hung out at home, then Mom went shopping with her friend while Dad and I hung out and played. Then Saturday night, Dad and Mom had our friends, Julia and Micah over to our house. A little later T.J. came over. (Paula couldn't come over because she was busy doing something else already.) T.J. and I have a "thing". About a year ago he started doing this thing where he puts his hands up, waves them really fast and says "dah dah dah dah dah". When he first did it it made me laugh and laugh and laugh. He's done it every time he's come over since then. Sometimes before he does it I start doing it myself. Well now if anyone says, "What does T.J. say?" I do our "thing". It's so fun and makes me smile.
Today we hung out at home for awhile. Then, this afternoon Mom, Dad and I went to watch some of Mom and Dad's friends play hockey. My buddy, Parker was there...his daddy plays on the team. We had fun watching the game and running up and down the walkway at the arena. Daddy was playing with us, running back and forth. The game was almost over and as we were playing, daddy twisted wrong and hurt his back. It hurt pretty bad I guess, and mom teased him he hurt his back at a
hockey game and he wasn't even playing hockey. We both feel sad though that his back hurts so much. We hope it feels better tomorrow.
Yesterday we didn't do too much. We hung out at home, then Mom went shopping with her friend while Dad and I hung out and played. Then Saturday night, Dad and Mom had our friends, Julia and Micah over to our house. A little later T.J. came over. (Paula couldn't come over because she was busy doing something else already.) T.J. and I have a "thing". About a year ago he started doing this thing where he puts his hands up, waves them really fast and says "dah dah dah dah dah". When he first did it it made me laugh and laugh and laugh. He's done it every time he's come over since then. Sometimes before he does it I start doing it myself. Well now if anyone says, "What does T.J. say?" I do our "thing". It's so fun and makes me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment