Thursday, January 14, 2010

Just a few things...

Hi! There are just a few things I wanted to share, mostly so I don't forget that I did them when I read back on this someday. Today I lifted the tank of my humidifier out and unscrewed the plug and dumped water all over the carpet in my bedroom. Mom wasn't impressed but she wasn't mad either. I was just curious.

Tonight for dinner I had chicken nuggets, fries and half a banana. I dipped my banana in ketchup...two different times and said "mmmmm". Mom didn't think it looked so tasty. She's never tried it though.

I have a new trick I do. Mom is trying to get it on video but so far I've been camera shy. I point to myself, cross my arms on my chest and point and say "I uv ooooooo". ("I love you" for those of you who can't decipher my chatter)

Today was a gorgeous day. Mom, Marlie and I went for a walk. (Well I rode in the stroller and they walked) but we all enjoyed it none the less. When we got back I got to play outside for awhile. I chose to ride and push my firetruck up and down the sidewalk. Mom said it's supposed to be nice for the next week or so and we should be able to play outside more. I'm pretty excited about that. I think she is too!

Tomorrow we are heading to Granny's house. I haven't seen her since Halloween so I'm excited about that. Should be a fun weekend. I'll let you know how it goes!

Enjoy this nice weather! I know I will be.

No comments: