Sunday, January 3, 2010

More Christmas...

Thursday was New Year's Eve and I celebrated at home with Mom and Dad. I sure didn't make to midnight. I think I was in bed by 8:30. :)

Friday Mom, Dad and I went to Uncle Brent 's house in Waterloo to celebrate Christmas with Grandma D.'s side of the family. It was my great aunts and uncles, Daddy's cousins and Grandpa, Grandma D, Uncle Brent and Kari. We had a fun time! I got to play with my very own little pool table - just my size!

Saturday my babysitter, Payton came over and we played while Mom and Dad went to a girls high school basketball game. We had a lot of fun!

Then, the fun continued to Sunday with Grandpa Cota and Grandma Mary Kate came to our house. They brought me Christmas gifts. I am such a lucky boy! I got a basketball hoop, a little drum, a book, some tools, a snow globe and some clothes. I also got some gifts from my aunts and uncles. I got a Leap Frog toy, some Diego toys and DVD, a puzzle and a little Mickey Mouse Club House basketball hoop. I am going to have so much fun with all of my new things!

Tomorrow I guess we have to get back to our regular routine where Daddy has to go to work and Mom and I have to do our thing at home. It will be hard to get back into the swing of it but I'm sure we'll manage! I hope you had a great holiday season!!

Can't wait to see what 2010 will bring!

No comments: