
I've been busy celebrating my 2nd Christmas! It started Tuesday night when we celebrated with Grandpa and Grandma Dahlstrom, Shadow, Uncle Brent, Kari, Grace, Mom, Dad, Marlie and me at our house. We had dinner, opened presents and had yummy ice cream sundaes for dessert! I got so many nice presents! I got a new table and chair set, a vacuum cleaner, a race track, play-doh and a shopping cart, and a mp3 player for little kids!

Then Christmas Eve Mom and Dad let Marlie and I each get one present. I got a new chair and Marlie got a stuffed toy.

Christmas morning I woke up and came down to some more gifts! I got a couple more from Mom and Dad and Santa brought me some. One thing Santa brought me was a kitchen set with play food and dishes! It's so much fun to play with!
I also got a fun tent with a tunnel to crawl through!

Today Mom,
Dad, Marlie and I have just been hanging out at home and I've been playing with all of my new toys. We were going to drive to Harpers and spend Christmas with family but Mom and Dad were unsure of the weather so we stayed home. We'll be going another day, maybe tomorrow to celebrate with Grandpa Cota and also with Granny. I'm sure Mom will take more pictures that I can post then. I hope you are having a Merry Christmas! I sure am! I'm a very lucky little boy!
Videos are below:
No comments:
Post a Comment