Sunday, December 13, 2009

Snow fun...

Today it was pretty nice outside so Mom and Dad got me all dressed and we went out to play. At first I was pretty angry because they tried putting that darn winter hat on my head and MITTENS! I hate mittens! I was screaming as Dad hauled me out to the back yard. It didn't take long for me to get over it though. Mom and Dad started tossing snow around and Marlie was chasing it. That made me laugh, and laugh, and laugh. It was so funny to watch her. I couldn't walk in the snow very well because it was pretty deep in most places and it was just stuck in it.

Mom and Dad put me in my little sled and Dad pulled me around the yard. That was fun, especially when Daddy would run. He'd run so fast going in a circle. As soon as he'd stop I would say, "Gin pease". How could he say no to that? He couldn't....so he'd pull me again. Marlie loved it too. She was running in circles chasing Dad and my sled. We all had fun!

I hope you had a good weekend! I sure did!

No comments: