Saturday, December 12, 2009

Santa?

I saw him! Mom and Dad have been telling me about him, and I've seen pictures, figurines, and on tv, but today I actually saw him! They said I saw him last year but I was too little to remember. When I saw him today though, I could not stop smiling....until Dad tried to get me too close. As soon as we backed away a little though, my smile came back bigger than ever. I just rested my chin on Daddy, grinned and watched Santa out of the corner of my eye. He gave me a candy cane and I gave it back to him. So, he kept that one and gave me another one. I know what Santa says, I say it all the time, but when I heard the real Santa say "Ho, ho, ho!" I almost burst! That was so neat and made me smile even bigger...if that was possible!



After that Dad put me down and Mom was hoping I'd wander my way over toward him. Nope...I just wanted watch, while safely standing by Daddy, Soooo, I held on to his pants, put my head between his legs and watched as kids went up and talked to Santa. It worked out well. :)

We stayed there for about half and hour and I played in the kids area and just watched him from a few feet away but never wanted to get any closer.

No comments: