Saturday, December 19, 2009

20 months old...

I'm 2o months old today! Not much new to report really. Mom weighed me the other day and I weigh 23 pounds fully dressed....so, needless to say I'm still a tiny little guy. I'm still working on my counting and learning new words almost every day. I've been having some fun play dates with my little buddy, Drew. I learn new things from him too - he's a very smart little boy!

We celebrated me turning 20 months by going to the

DTI Christmas party at Uncle Brent and Kari's house. I had fun playing pool and hanging out with all the DTI gang. I also liked playing with Uncle Brent's hat. Everyone there was dressed funny in silly Christmas sweaters. I just wore a normal sweater so I didn't look as goofy as everyone else.

Mom said it's hard to believe in just four months I'll be two. To be honest it is hard to believe. I feel like it wasn't that long ago I had my first birthday! I'm getting to be such a big boy!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend! Here's a picture of me with Grandpa and Grandma D. at the party.

No comments: