Tonight Mom, Dad and I went to Marion Christmas in the Park. We met my buddies, Parker and Drew there along with their parents. It was pretty cold but I still had fun. It was touch and go at first. I was a little unsure of why the heck I was so bundled up and the reason for being out in the snow and cold. But once I found my buddies the night improved. I also enjoyed listening to the music and looking at the Christmas lights! We just hung out, walked around and looked at each other. The line for Santa was waaaaay too long for us to wait so I'm going to catch up to that guy another time. I have a lot to talk to him about. :)
Thursday, December 3, 2009
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....
Tonight Mom, Dad and I went to Marion Christmas in the Park. We met my buddies, Parker and Drew there along with their parents. It was pretty cold but I still had fun. It was touch and go at first. I was a little unsure of why the heck I was so bundled up and the reason for being out in the snow and cold. But once I found my buddies the night improved. I also enjoyed listening to the music and looking at the Christmas lights! We just hung out, walked around and looked at each other. The line for Santa was waaaaay too long for us to wait so I'm going to catch up to that guy another time. I have a lot to talk to him about. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment