I realized I forgot to update you on Thanksgiving like I promised. So...two posts in one night! I had a good Thanksgiving. We celebrated at Uncle Brent's house the night before Thanksgiving. I had a lot of fun playing on the pool table! It was my favorite thing! But once the grown ups started playing a real pool game I had to get down. So...I hung out with Uncle Brent and I was showing him what my cartoons are all about. He hadn't heard of many of them so he had a lot to learn.
Thursday Dad and and I went to our friends, Julia and Micah's house. We had Thanksgiving dinner there with a few other people. My buddy Parker and his mom and dad stopped over for a little while too. It's always fun to see him!
Mommy went back to Harpers. She didn't do much for Thanksgiving but did spend time with family. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving too!
No comments:
Post a Comment