I had so much fun this Halloween! I got to go to a couple Halloween parties, go trick or treating, visit my grandparents and great grandparents. The fun just seemed to go on and on.It started the week before with a trip to Grandpa and Grandma Dahlstroms. Then the Friday before I went to a Halloween Party with some neighbor friends who are home during the day. We went to Joey's house and had pizza, played games, and decorated cookies.

That evening we headed to Harpers for the weekend. On Saturday I went to the party at the HF Community Center. Again there were games, crafts, food, costume contest and lots of fun! I got to see my cousin, Mercadees there.

After the party and a nap Mom took me to visit my Great Grandpa and Grandma Jones and Great Grandpa and Grandma Cota.
Monday (Halloween) morning Mom made me a jack-0-lantern pancake for breakfast.
That night Mom, Dad and I went trick or treating with the Holtans. Parker and I had a lot of fun going door to door. One house Mom saw the lady at the door laughing. She asked what I said and another kid told her that when the lady opened the door I said, "I am Buzz Lightyear, I come in peace." :)It was a great Halloween and I'm looking forward to next year. The only thing Mom was disappointed she didn't get pics of me with Granny or with Grandma and Grandpa Cota. We'll have to remember to do that next year!






No comments:
Post a Comment