On Wednesday, Nov. 9 we got our first snow of the season and I was excited! I was asking and asking Mom to take me outside. Finally she gave in. :) We went out and I ran and jumped and rolled around in the snow. It was a lot of fun. We weren't out there very long and I told Mom, "I think we forgot the sled." She told me we had to wait for there to be a little bit more snow before we can get the sled out. Sadly for me the snow was all gone by that afternoon. I'm happy I got to play in it that morning though.Then that afternoon I had another surprise. Grandpa Cota came to visit - twice. He came in the morning before his Dr. appt and then again in the evening afterward. We had fun playing.
No comments:
Post a Comment