Monday, November 7, 2011

Kaylee Came to Visit


We had a great weekend! Kaylee, her mom, Ashley, her grandma Peggy and my Grandma D. all came to our house for a visit. Friday night we just played at home but Saturday we went to the mall and did some shopping. Kaylee and I got to ride the carousel with our moms. We also got to go to Build A Bear. Kaylee made a pink kitty and named her Heart Ranzenberger. I made a puppy and named him Sparkle.

After we had a good nap at home we all went to Chuck E. Cheese. Dad came along there too. I love playing all the games there. It was so much fun!

Sunday we went to lunch and Toys R Us! Kaylee and I had fun picking out things we wanted for Christmas. We were all pretty tired by the time Sunday afternoon rolled around.

It was a fun time!











No comments: