Here's a video of me reading the first book I read on my own - The Sad Cat. I just realized in my last update I didn't share that I started reading. About a month or so ago I caught on to putting all the letter sounds together to make words. That night Mom wrote about 20 different words on my Magna Doodle and I read them all. Mom and Dad knew I had been close for awhile making the sound each letter made but I just couldn't get it all put together until that one night it just clicked. Mom went to the library last weekend and brought home some easy read books and the first one I picked out I read front to back.
Mom came across this video of me from when I was about 18 months old. Turns out I could read back then too. I'm just a little clearer in my pronunciation now. :)
Friday, January 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment