Friday, January 6, 2012

January Spring Day

At preschool I learned that after fall comes SNOW! Well, we had a little bit of wet snow in November that I played in but it was gone in less than a day. We haven't seen anything other than little flakes flying through the air since. Mom and Dad keep saying it's been a weird winter and it's much warmer than it usually is.

Yesterday it was almost 60 degrees! At our house it was 59 degrees most of the day. After school I had lunch then Mom, Marlie and I went outside to play. We played soccer in the backyard, cleaned up after Marlie in the yard, I played on my neighbor, Andrea's play set, we went on a wagon ride and I played with my outside garage toys. It was so fun, sunny and warm. While I played up front Mom took the outside Christmas decorations down.

It's supposed to be nice again today - not as warm as 60 but in the upper 40's. We might get to play outside again today! Mom and Dad seem happy with this weather but I was kind of looking forward to playing in the snow. Dad says it will come. Just wonder how long I have to wait!?!?!

No comments: