Saturday, January 28, 2012

Random Funny Things

- I don't like Daddy's hairy belly and I tell him that all the time. I tell him, "You need to put a shirt on you know. I don't like your hairy belly."

- The other day I was getting dressed and didn't have my shirt on. I looked down, paused and touched my nipple and threw my arms straight out to the side and said, "I am Buzz Lightyear". I did it a few more times. Mommy thought it was so funny and had me go show daddy my 'button' that pops my wings out. :)

- The other night I got my magnetic letters out. I had them lined up on the floor, and was pretending to play Wheel of Fortune. I would call out a letter and then stick it up on the fridge. Soon Mommy and Daddy started playing too and they'd call out letters then I would put them on the fridge. I stopped and said, "I'll be right back." I ran to my room and came back with "Snugglie". I held it up to my waist while I put the letters up. Daddy asked, "What are you pretending that is?" I said, "My Vanna dress.". Mom laughed and Dad kind of rolled his eyes, grinned and said, "oh jeeze.". :)

"My Vanna Dress"

No comments: