Saturday, January 14, 2012

SNOW!!! FINALLY!!

I have been waiting and waiting to play in snow. Finally we got some snow and I have been having soooo much fun playing in it. I only got to go out for a little while on Friday because it was pretty cold but I helped Mom shovel and had fun jumping around in the snow.

Today it's much nicer out so we got to play for a long time outside. Mom, Dad, Marlie and I all went out to play. We tried sledding but it was kind of hard because of the drifts we got from the wind. Dad was nice and pulled me down the hill a few times but I thought it was funny to bail off the sled part way down the hill. We made a little snowman. Just a little one because it isn't the right kind of snow for a snowman. The snow next to the house was starting to melt some so it was sticky and worked ok. But after we made it Marlie came up and started pawing it down. Crazy dog!

After we played outside we came in and had some hot chocolate. YUM!! It's been such a fun day! Sounds like we might try sledding somewhere else tomorrow. I'll keep you posted!



Dad gave me a little push to see if I could go by myself. I didn't get very far though.






Snow dog! Marlie had fun chasing after snowballs and running through the snow.


Mmmm....hot chocolate!!

No comments: