Monday, July 23, 2012

Fun Weekend!

I told you about going to the fair Friday night. Well Saturday was another fun day. In the morning Daddy took me to my Blastball Pool Party at the city swimming pool. I played in the splash pad, in the kiddie pool and went down the water slide.  I had so much fun there! When we were leaving I asked Daddy if we could come back again sometime and guess what! He said, "YES!" I can't wait to go back again!


After swimming, Dad and I went and met Mommy, Grandma D, and Peggy for lunch at Red Robin. I love going there, but I didn't want a balloon that day. 


From there Dad and I went home and later Grandma, Mom and Peggy came back. I went back to Grandma and Grandpa's house with Grandma and Peggy. That night they surprised me with a trip to Chuck E. Cheese! When Grandma told me she was thinking we'd go there I said, "NO WAY!!" We did and I got so many tickets....300! 


On Sunday we went to church and then I went shopping with Grandma and Peggy. We even got to go to Toys R Us! My favorite store!! While we were driving to shop Peggy played the song, "Alice the Camel" for me in her car and I requested it over and over - and have sang it for Mom and Dad several times since. It was an instant hit with me. 


Later Sunday Mom and Dad came and picked me up and Grandma, Peggy, Mom, Dad, Mitch, Rachel and I all went out for pizza. It was such a fun day! 

No comments: