Thursday, May 9, 2013

Five Year Check-up

Today I had my 5 year check up.  I knew I was going to have to get shots and I was pretty nervous about it. Mom told me if I did a good job and tried my best to be brave we could go to Target afterward and I could pick out a Car toy.

I was scared but I was very, very brave for my shots.  I did cry because one really stung but Mommy and my guys comforted me and it wasn't long it felt much better. 

The nurse let me pick out a sticker and I did get to pick out a toy at Target.  I picked up Cars Micro Drifters. 

My Dr. said I'm a healthy boy.  He gave Mom some ideas to help my feet be less Pigeon toed. He said it seems to be a mobility thing in my legs and hips. Nothing he's concerned about but if we want to work on it he showed her some stretches to do with me,  shoes to try and activties that can help. 

I am officially 42.5" and 38.6 lbs fully clothes (no shoes). I moved up the chart a little on weight and was about the same percentile I've been around. 

No comments: