Today it was finally HOT outside. It actually was record breaking hot in Cedar Rapids. It got to 94 degrees which broke the record last set in 1932. That is a LONG time ago. Needless to say it was hot enough I was able to get my Cars slip and slide out that I got for my birthday. I had so much fun playing in the water and watering the grass.
Mom got a new cell phone that allows her to take several pictures and put them into one photo so we got this cool picture of me on the slip and slide.
Mom said it's supposed to be hot the next couple day so I should be able to play outside in the water some more.
When Mom was getting the slip and slide set up I asked when it was going to "drink." She asked, "Drink or spray?" Right then she turned the hose on and the water started to spray out. I said, "Oh, there we go! That's what we were looking for. There it is!"
Another one of the stages of me going on the slip and slide.
Decided to try out my new goggles too!




No comments:
Post a Comment