Yesterday was a big day for me. It started by graduating preschool! We had a program at Hanna Park in Marion. My school friends and I had been busy learning and practicing songs that Ms. Allison taught us so we could sing them at our program.We sang: "I Don't Know But I've Been Told", we did the "Mack Chicken Dance", and also sang, The Itsy Bitsy Spider", "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes", "I'm a Graduate", Take Me Out to the Ballgame", "Skinamarink", "If All the Raindrops" and "Preschool Alligators".
We each got our name called and walked up where Ms. Allison gave us a packet of stuff and an awesome Memory Book of our year together at preschool.

In the packet was a gift from her and Ms. Kay; the book and CD "Pete the Cat", my Journal from the school year, A book our class made about apples, my Fall report card, my name tag and name writing practice card and my diploma

Before Graduation Mom told me she might cry at it. When she told me that I said, "What?!?!" And scrunched up my face. I wasn't sure why she would ever cry at my graduation. Afterward she told me she didn't cry much, just a few tears.
After graduation we had lunch with Dad at home and then I took a nap before Mom, Dad and I headed out for a fun night to celebrate my graduation at Sesame Street Live at the Paramount. I had a super fun time. I loved it.
I'll miss my friends at Hand in Hand but hopefully I'll see them around and a couple of them will be at
Indian Creek with me next year.
Me with Ms. Allison and Ms. Kay
Marching in with my class and the afternoon class.
Waiting for my name to be called.
Getting my graduation hug from Ms. Allison.
Me and my school buddy, Kael.
Me and my family with my diploma
All my goodies from Ms. Allison and Ms. Kay.
And here are some pictures from our night at Sesame Street Live!
















No comments:
Post a Comment