I had such a fun weekend! Friday night I played outside with friends. Saturday I played some xBox then Mom and I went to the theater to watch Planes. I loved it! It was really funny.
When we came home from the movie I played outside with Parker in the pool, on the slip and slide and ran through the sprinkler. We played out there ALL DAY LONG! Saturday night we had a fire in the backyard. I roasted a hot dog to eat for dinner. Parker, Bella and I roasted marshmallows and I ate smores! YUM!!
I was ready for bed that night! Sunday I got up and played at home for awhile before we went out to lunch with Mogles and Holtans. After lunch Parker and I and our dads went to Lowes and we made the plane El Chupacabra from the movie Planes at their Build and Grow program. It was fun.
When we got home we played outside in the water again until dinner time. We played hard. It was such a fun weekend!!
Monday, August 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment