Today was my very first day of Kindergarten. School actually started yesterday but only half of the kindergartners went the first day, the second half went today and we all will go together tomorrow.Dad woke me up this morning and Mom had made me a special pancake in the shape of a "K" for Kindergarten. I got all ready for school and Mom, Dad and Blythe took me and dropped me off. I hopped right out of the car and went and stood in the line they told me to. I never even looked back.
Mom did pretty well too I guess. She said she got a little teary on the drive to school but then was fine and got a little teary again as she, Dad and Blythe pulled out of the parking lot. She was alright thought.
She came to school my first day to help in the lunch room. I was happy to see her. She was helping all of us Kindergartners get the hang of getting our trays, how to manage the tray while we got our milk and then how to empty our trays.
Mom said I did a great job eating school lunch. Today I had pizza sticks with pizza sauce, a little bit of my pineapple and I tried my broccoli. I like broccoli when it's cooked but this was cold. I did try it but didn't eat much of it. I did drink a lot of my chocolate milk though. :)
Last Friday we had 'Donuts and Drop Off" at school. This is where we took all of our supplies in, met my teacher, got to see my classroom and then have donuts in the cafeteria. My teacher's name is Mrs. Felber. I really spent a lot of time checking out my classroom. I walked around a couple times to check out what all was on the shelves and on the walls. I put my supplies in my cubby under my spot at the table, got my nap towel and art shirt put in my locker and checked my mail box. In my mail box was a small envelope from Mrs. Felber. It was something special to put under my pillow the night before my first day.
Me sitting at my desk in the classroom.
Me with Mrs. Felber
Andrea and I eating donuts at Donuts and Drop Off.
This is the special confetti Mrs. Felber gave us for the night before the first day.
Putting my confetti under my pillow before bed.
Breakfast before school.
Mom made me a "K" pancake!
Mom made me a "K" pancake!
Mom and I read this book before bed last night.








No comments:
Post a Comment