 |
| Swimming at the Hotel |
This past weekend Mom and Dad took us on a little trip to the Twin Cities. We stayed at a hotel in Roseville. I loved the hotel because it had a swimming pool! We got there Saturday evening and I got to swim right away. We got to have pizza in our hotel room and Sunday we got up, swam some more before we met Matt, Ashley, Kaylee and Ryland at the Como Park Zoo. We had lunch there and then got to go see the animals there. My favorite animals were the gorillas but my favorite part of the zoo was Como Town. There are all kinds of rides there and I got to go on them. I went on a ride where you squirt water to put out a pretend fire, in a big huge bouncy house, on swings that go around and around and up in the air and drove a small car around. It was a really fun time. But I was tired because Blythe woke us all up at 5:30 that morning and she and Mom were the only ones we napped before we left.
Sunday night we did more swimming after dinner. Monday we got up and did more swimming - I just couldn't get enough of the swimming. :) After swimming we headed to a mall to do some school clothes shopping for me. We met the Ranzenbergers there for lunch before we all headed to the MN Children's Museum. I LOVED that place. It had so many fun things to do!
After that we headed toward home but did stop at an outlet mall on the way. I got a really fun thing there...a Captain America shield and mask!! It's so much fun!

Me in my Captain America Gear
Kaylee and Cohen Watching the Gorillas
Checking out the Zebras
Dad and I Chatting at the Zoo
So High Up on the Swings - I LOVED These
Riding the Como Town Train

Driving School at Como Town

Bubbles at the Museum

Trying Out Rock/Wall Climbing
Kaylee and I Trying Out Snowboarding
Dad and I Playing With the Magnetic Gears
Sisser and I Climbing Through This Log
I Was Able to Do the Monkey Bars
Now I'm Trying out Surfing
Dad and I Making a Ping Pong Ball Move With Water
No comments:
Post a Comment