Sunday, April 13, 2014

Disney on Ice

I can't believe I forgot to post about going to Disney on Ice with Mom and Grandma D at the end of February. I wasn't too sure about going at first but turned out I LOVED it and Mom and Grandma did too. Ashley and Kaylee were planning on coming down to go with us but the weather got bad up where they live and they decided not to make the drive down. Grandma was already staying at our house so she joined us.

Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisey and Goofy were there. Then there were other shoes of Lion King, The Little Mermaid, and Peter Pan.

My favorites were seeing Mickey, Minnie and the gang and also Peter Pan was pretty cool how they "flew" around over us.

It was such a neat show! We all had so much fun!

Lion King characters.


Me with Grandma D. 
Mom and I. 
Had to have some popcorn of course. 
Peter Pan
All smiles! 
Pirates from Peter Pan. 
All the characters at the end of the show.

No comments: