Monday, April 14, 2014

Swimming Lessons

I started swimming lessons a couple weeks ago at Coe College. It was my first time going there and it went really well. I was already a lot more comfortable in the water this year so that helped but they also teach lessons very differently than where I went in the past and started to make great progress. I did eight classes over two weeks now I have a two week break before I go back for another eight classes.

After that I'm going to try lessons at the new Aquatic Center at our local high school. It recently opened and they will be starting them there for summer. If we like it as well as the ones I'm in now I'll stay there otherwise I'll head back to Coe since that's going so well.

I love being in the pool and always look forward to going. It's one thing I really love to do.


Dunking under water to grab the ring at the
bottom of the pool. 







Jumping in the water - I've got that down. 






Practicing breathing while swimming.





Practicing my kicks and arm movements. 


Coming up from dunking under water. 

No comments: